Overview: Use 76 customisable photo effects and 57 frames in any combination, to create retro/vintage styles, LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles, Polaroid/instant camera styles and much more.
Requirements: Android OS 1.5+
Plus cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift, photo-booth, double-exposure effects and more.
Vignette is also a full-featured camera application:
- Take pictures at your cameraÂs full resolution, even with effects (paid version only)
- Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
- Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
- Digital 10Ã zoom
- Store location data in pictures (geotag)
- Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
- Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
- Remote shutter with Sony Ericsson LiveView
- Time- and date-stamp pictures
- Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
- Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your phone until you choose to share them.
What’s in this version:
New: Combine shooting modes, e.g. time-lapse and strip.
Fixed: Vignette scales down imported pictures excessively.
New: On-screen countdown for time-lapse and self timer.
New: Updated user interface.
Fixed: Blank viewfinder on Samsung Galaxy S Advance.